Saturday, March 31, 2012

Whilst I'm Not Cooking #4


It's getting pretty warm here in the valley... over 80 degrees on average now. I'm shunning my air conditioner still, but the ceiling fans are starting to see some action.

Tomorrow, my brother, sister-in-law, father, step-mother and baby niece are going to arrive from England, followed by my Stunt Guy on tuesday. I'm incredibly excited and trying very hard to get lots of things done in preparation. My apartment is almost clean and I'm a pound closer to my goal weight. I'm pretty sure it's all going to go haywire over the next week though, not that I care a whole bunch right now!

Healthy Pulled Chicken from Wine & Butter
*Update. I made this! It was really good. The only problem I had with it was that I had real trouble finding little bones. I will take care next time to remove some. It also made a LOT. I actually still have some in my freezer that I plan to use for some kind of burrito type thing. 

Rhubarb, Almond, Plum and Yoghurt Cake from Eat Tori

Carrot Cake Pancakes from Smitten Kitchen

Petite Vanilla Scones from The Pioneer Woman

Orange Vanilla Semolina Cake from What's For Lunch Honey


Hmm. Guess I'm in more of a cake mood than I thought that I was!

By the way, the picture above is an old one from when I used to do photography. Expect more!

No comments:

Post a Comment