Friday, October 26, 2012

Whilst I'm Not Cooking #14


No-Bake Coconut Cream Goat Cheese Cheesecake from How Sweet It Is

Believe it or not, I have actually cooked a little bit recently! I may even have a new recipe next week! I think part of the reason I've been so quiet is that I'm doing a lot of repeats. I made another big batch of Fall Corn Chowder, I'm about to make Vegan Pumpkin Bread, I'm just not doing much that is new. I'm so boring. I've been eating out quite a lot, too and am terribly behind on restaurant reviews.

I would tell you I'll do better, but I don't want to lie to you. I don't like telling lies.

Fun food things to tell you:

I found Crumpets at Trader Joes and had a minor excited freak out.

I have no sugar left in my house. None. I used it all. I really need to go to the store.

In the last sentence I originally wrote Shore instead of Store. I think this is partly because I want to be on a beach and partly because I'm reading the weirdest book ever called Kafka on the Shore. It's brilliant but so so odd.

I still don't like celery. I don't even wish I did.

I have 507 unread food posts from other bloggers in my Google Reader. I am so behind.

Here are some awesome things that I want to make someday soon: 

Banana Coconut Bread from The Wednesday Chef

Coconut Cream Goat Cheese Cheesecake from How Sweet It Is

Pesto Stuffed Zucchini from Simply Recipes

Bacon Corn Hash from Smitten Kitchen

Salted Rolo Brownie Cookies from Cookies & Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment