Tuesday, January 25, 2022

For the Love of Instagram

It took me ages and ages to get into Instagram and I'm still not using it nearly as much as I think a lot of people are. 

But I wanted to share with you who my favourite folks are in case you aren't aware of their awesomeness. 

The main reason I like all three of these folks is not only do they have awesome little videos and heaps of personality, but I've actually made some of their recipes and they are really really really good!

So here are my top 3!

The Heal Chef 

Harry Heal makes delicious food, often comfort food, with the best voiceover and the finest wink!

Sams Eats

Sam Way has fantastic food videos that are delightful to watch and really easy to follow. Nothing is too out of reach... he provides just the right amount of info to copy his lovely food!

H.Woo Lee

H is brilliant. His gorgeously curated feed is every OCD persons dream. His recipes are bonkers and definitely high level, but watching him cook for himself is so so fun!


You can find me at Well Fed Redd

 

Who am I missing? Who are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment