Monday, January 31, 2022

Mocktail Monday : Pomegranate Citrus Sparkler

 I'm well known for my adoration of gin and wine. Lately though, I've been trying to been getting super into mocktails. Why? Well, I'm definitely working on drinking a wee bit less, but I'm also fascinated by how easy it is to make super tasty drinks with limited ingredients and no alcohol.
It certainly helps the budget too! 

My fridge is definitely getting full with infused simple syrups, fruit juices that I normally wouldn't buy, and the giant stash of lemons from our family lemon trees (everyone has one it seems) are slowly getting used up. 

So my favourite one this week? The Pomegranate Citrus Sparkler.

This is ....so....easy. And there are so few ingredients! The one thing I will say though, pretty glasses and giant icecubes are one of the best ways to make a mocktail feel just like a cocktail. I use this big cube mold if you need one!


Pomegranate Citrus Sparkler

2oz Pomegranate Juice (Pom is perfect)
1oz Orange Juice
1/2 Oz Lime Juice
2oz Sparkling Water

Fill a glass with ice. Add juices and stir vigorously for 30 seconds. Add giant ice cube to glass (or a few standard ice cubes if you don't have a big on), pour in the sparkling water, strain in the juices. Enjoy!

If you like, you can also top with a strip of orange zest. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment