Sunday, August 25, 2013

Re-Style

Things that are awesome:

- Seeing Legally Blonde the Musical at an outdoor theatre sitting on the grass with 7 kinds of cheese and my amazing friend Tree.

- My friend Jordyn spending her Sunday with me at a thrift store completely re-styling my closet. We bought 41 items. It was awesomely insane.

- My friend Annie's new swishy hair.

- Yesterday I was able to sit on a couch and read a magazine for nearly an hour and drink tea.

- My friend Alan coming to my rescue when my recording equipment wasn't working and I couldn't get any work done.

- 7 mile hikes. 

- Rocking a baby to sleep.

- My 4 year old goddaughter Winry has a pink Dalek dress for DragonCon. She looks incredible in it.

- Snowboarding season is less than three months away.

- Being cooked for.

-Joe, always. 


No comments:

Post a Comment