Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crunchy Chickpeas


I've mentioned several times here at Salted Spoon that I am most definitely a snacker. I love just nibbling on things all day long, particularly salty things. I also love chickpeas. I put them in lots and lots of things, and even make this yummy chickpea salad where it's almost the only thing that you are eating.

I've seen recipes for crunchy chickpeas roaming the internet for a while, and decided to give them a quick shot. They are definitely quite delicious!

Crunchy Chickpeas

1 Can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Cooking Spray
Salt and Pepper

Seriously, how short is that ingredient list?!

Preheat your oven to 425. Spread your chickpeas over a baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray. Grind over some salt and peppers. Stir or shakes, then spray and season again so that all sides are covered.

Bake for 30 minutes, stirring at the 10 and 20 minute marks so that all sides cook evenly. Cook a little more if they need more crunch.

Makes 2-4 Servings

Also, I've taken up snowboarding. This is insanely fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment