Friday, September 21, 2012

What I've Been Eating

I've had the weirdest eating habits recently. I haven't been cooking. I haven't had any groceries in the house other than my Spinach Salad fixings. I've got a couple of ideas for things, but I haven't had the time to make them. I've been traveling, working, spending time with friends, basically trying to center myself. I've been succeeding at that.

I ate Scallop Risotto at an Italian restaurant in Long Beach. The risotto was so-so, but the scallop placed lovingly on top was delicious with the perfect sear.

Yesterday I ate half a red velvet whoopie pie that was so sweet my teeth hurt.

I've started putting cinnamon in my coffee.

I had mango pancakes with passionfruit syrup.

I've been eating a lot of grapes and cantaloupes.

On Tuesday I had mac and cheese out of a box, with the powdered sauce mix... not even the creamy liquidy good stuff. 

I'm boring. Really boring right now. What are you eating? Please let it be more interesting than me.


No comments:

Post a Comment