Friday, November 2, 2012

Where the Hell is Redd?


I'm not really here. I'm everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing. I'm working at the Circus, I'm spending time with my friends. I'm hanging out around firepits at 1 in the morning, drinking Pecan Abita and talking about love. I'm going to Antigua in a month. I need to buy a new Bikini. I'm doing a 4-day detox. I have no idea if I'll make it four days, but I'm going to try. All of my ex-stunt guys stuff is now out of my house. I have more closet space than I thought. I really don't have a lot of stuff. Where did all my stuff go? Wednesdays and Fridays are my favorite days now. Tuesdays are pretty fun too, when they involve going to eat at random ethnic restaurants with my awesome girl friends.




I had this Blueberry and Lemon Curd crepe at Crepe Expectations. It was tangy and delicious and smacked me in the face with flavor. It was a Sunday morning and I was drinking coffee with Chantal as we talked about her upcoming wedding. They have a Pear and Cheese crepe that I want to try so badly the next time I'm there. Really amazing service, too.


I ate this Eggplant Grilled Cheese at Bread and Butter, which is where I've been hanging out pretty much every Tuesday afternoon. I sit and I read and I eat a pastry, or a sandwich. I drink Earl Grey tea. The lady behind the counter is amazingly nice to me. She makes me smile. I always sit in the same place. I think of it as "my spot". I'm nuts about their raspberry muffins.


I ate this Masaman Curry at Pin Kaow, while catching up with my friend Dragan. This place was recommended to me by a friend. I liked it a lot. Nice atmosphere, nice food. The service was a little slow, but I was happy with the curry. I'm a sucker for Thai food. I eat it way more often that I think I realize. It's delicious. I need to come back here and try their Panang curry too, and their Pad Thai of course.
 

It's been a long time since someone gave me flowers for no good reason. I'm a big fan of said someone.


Crepe Expectations on Urbanspoon

Bread and Butter on Urbanspoon

Pin Kaow Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment