Sunday, April 22, 2012

Whilst I'm Not Cooking #5



This week I've finally gotten a handle on things. I'm back in my kitchen and I'm being a happy panda. I've been really enjoying playing around with food this week and I've got new recipes coming your way incredibly soon. Here are a few things that I found in my Google Reader recently that I'm completely inspired by.

Braided Garlic-Herb Bread from The Sweets Life

Sugared Coconut Raspberries and Rhubarb Polenta Cake from Desserts for Breakfast

Fig Gorgonzola and Honey Tartines from Tartelette
*Update. I made this sort of. I couldn't get figs, so instead I used D'Anjou pear. It was a huge hit at my birthday wine and cheese event. I'll definitely make it again!

Everything Bagel Bombs from Amateur Gourmet

Broccolini Salad from 101 Cookbooks

Like the picture? It is entitled Promise and can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment