Sunday, June 3, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane



It's a three day "weekend" for us at the circus and in about 18 hours I'm getting on a plane and heading out to spend a brief 67 hours with my Stunt Guy. It's probably going to fly by faster than I can blink, but it's necessary since we haven't seen each other since April 12th.

Living 2,000 miles apart is probably the dumbest idea he and I have had. All our ideas look good on paper but tend to devolve into a pile of poo. I think we need better paper.

So off I go. I've got a couple of recipes queued up for while I'm gone. I've got another trip planned in a couple of months so if anyone is interested in being a guest blogger, I'd love to have you!

While I'm gone, don't forget to enter my giveaway. You could win $5 to help turn your culinary dreams into a reality. Seriously, though, think of what your hourly wage would be if you spend 47 seconds and make $5.

Time to finish packing. I will remember my vitamins I will remember my vitamins......



No comments:

Post a Comment