Sunday, May 20, 2012

Whilst I'm Not Cooking #7


It's been a very very crazy week filled with lots of ups and downs for me here in the Valley. My big news is that I got a contract to record an Audio Book, which is extremely exciting and is going to involve a lot of work. I'm really chomping at the bit to get started on it tomorrow! It's a memoir of a woman raised in South Africa.
In hand with that, my website for my voice work launched, and you can check it out here if you are curious:

Redd Horrocks

And also, since everything should come in threes, you can now get directly to this blog by going to:

www.saltedspoon.com

How busy was I this week?!

Since I've got all this extra work to do, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in doing a guest post for me. I'd love to see a couple of your recipes featured here on Salted Spoon. If you're interested, just send me a note using the contact form in the Sidebar to the right!

And now, here is what I've found awesome and inspiring this week:

Brandy Snaps from Lottie + Doof
*Update: I made these! They were really yummy with my Strawberry Fruit Fool. The only note I have on this recipe is that when putting the second batch on an already warm baking pan, they spread significantly more and needed much less time to bake. Might be good to rotate two pans and have one cool all the way while the other is in the over. 

Spicy Butternut Squash Pie from The Copycat Cook

Chocolate Chip Cookies from Everybody Likes Sandwiches

Chive Blossom Vinegar from Food in Jars

Spring Pea Hummus from Simply Recipes

The Photograph above is entitled "Double Cherry" and you can purchase it here

Whilst I'm Not Cooking #6 Made 0/5
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #5 Made 1/5
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #4 Made 1/5
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #3 Made 1/2
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #2 Made 0/5
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #1 Made 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment