Saturday, May 26, 2012

Whilst I'm Not Cooking #8


The biggest news this week was the addition of Evelyn to my family. Other than that, I'm still working on recording an Audio Book. I've not yet filled my docket for things to cook this coming weekend. I should have a new Marshall meal posted next week.

Pantry busting is going well, though I need to come up with some pasta dishes that aren't terribly unhealthy. Any ideas?

Did you know that lots of Salted Spoon recipes are on Pinterest? Here is my board for other peoples recipes that I find awesome, just in case you want more recipes from around the web!

Here are some awesome recipes from my Google Reader this week that I hope I'll get to make soon.

Red Potatoes with Olives, Feta and Mint from The Sweets Life

White Bean Gnocchi from Eat Tori

Homemade Cheese Crackers from 101 Cookbooks

Pan Fried Turkey Sage Scotch Eggs from Coconut & Lime

Homemade Asiago Cheese Bagels from How Sweet It Is

The above picture is very simply titled "Iris" and you can purchase it here.

Whilst I'm Not Cooking #7 Made 1/5
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #6 Made 0/5
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #5 Made 1/5
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #4 Made 1/5
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #3 Made 1/2
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #2 Made 0/5
Whilst I'm Not Cooking #1 Made 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment